Thoughts on Fat Loss (Video)
I'm looking to bring you more content every week. So, I'm going to write when I can and do at least one Facebook Live video, which I'll then post here as part of mini blog for your consumption.
I'm excited to get this part of the website going, as well as so many other features in the coming months. Stay tuned!
Today's video topic was about fat loss. Specifically, the myths that are spread without fail, the truths we should be focused upon, and a few factoids abound.
Some topics covered:
1. Fat loss isn't just a "thing you do" It is a multifaceted process.
2. Just cutting carbohydrates isn't the answer. You need great training sessions, so you need a certain amount of carbohydrates.
3. Sweating and doing cardio for hours on end until you look like a wet rat doesn't make you lose more fat - it just makes you tired.
4. BMI is antiquated and doesn't apply to most exercising populations
5. No supplement is ever going to be the singular answer. No shake is better than whole food.
6. Eating on the Go is usually a product of oversleeping.
Check out the 2 videos below (because I'm old an apparently hit the wrong buttons on things) to watch today's chats.